The St. Demetrios Parish Council is made up of committed volunteers who help oversee the lay affairs of our parish and are responsible for the strategic direction of our parish. They work in concert with our priests and parish to help develop new programs for our ministries. We thank them for their tireless efforts in support of our Orthodox Mission.
2017 Parish Council Officers
- Georgine Looney, President
- John Ales, 1st Vice President
- Vicky Christiansen, 2nd Vice President
- George Papanastasiou, Treasurer
- George Tramountanas, Secretary
Andrew the General & Martyr & his 2,593 soldiers; Holy Martyrs Timothy, Agapius and Thecla; Theophanes the New Wonderworker of Macedonia; Afterfeast of the Dormition of our Most Holy Lady the Theotokos and Ever Virgin Mary; Eutychianos and Strategios the Martyrs