The St. Demetrios Parish Council is made up of committed volunteers who help oversee the lay affairs of our parish and are responsible for the strategic direction of our parish. They work in concert with our priests and parish to help develop new programs for our ministries. We thank them for their tireless efforts in support of our Orthodox Mission.
2017 Parish Council Officers
- Georgine Looney, President
- John Ales, 1st Vice President
- Vicky Christiansen, 2nd Vice President
- George Papanastasiou, Treasurer
- George Tramountanas, Secretary
Macarius the Great of Egypt; Mark, Bishop of Ephesus; Arsenius of Corfu; Makarios of Alexandria; Makarios, Hierodeacon of Kalogera, Patmos; Removal of the Honorable Relics of Saint Gregory the Theologian; Branwallader, Bishop of Jersey