We use PayPal for our eGiving service. There are two options with regards to your offering: you may make a one-time gift, or you can sign up for a recurring (subscription-based) gift. Either method you choose, your gift will be noted in our Stewardship records and the offering is, of course, tax-deductible.
For a single donation, simply click the "Donate" button below. From there, you will be taken to PayPal's website where you can make a gift via your bank account, debit card, or credit card (nearly all forms of credit cards are accepted). If there is any information you want noted about this donation, please add it under the area marked "Add special instructions to the seller..."
RECURRING PAYPAL DONATIONS/STEWARDSHIP:
Select the number of payments you would like to make as well as the frequency with which they should occur. Then fill in the amount, click the "Subscribe" button, and you will be taken to PayPal's website to confirm your subscription. Please note, you may update or change your giving at any time by simply logging in at PayPal anytime.
There are several benefits to giving online for both you and our church. Among these are:
- Honoring our Lord, which is always first and foremost. Your funds are helping our parish and ministries so we can celebrate and spread the word of Christ our Savior.
- Simplicity – With eGiving, you don't need to remember your weekly stewardship envelope, nor do you have to be concerned about your offering when your away on a trip. With an ongoing Stewardship subscription, your funds are received by the church on a regular basis.
- Security – By using PayPal for these transactions, we are utilizing an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is also a great way to track funds and gifts.
- Reliability - As opposed to the ebb and flow that occurs with donations from some stewards from month-to-month, subscribing to have your gift on a regular basis allows our parish to better know what funds are coming in and when.
- Helping Saint Demetrios – As always, your gift to our parish helps Saint Demetrios stay strong as it grows in the future. This ensures the church will be here for your children and your children's children too!
- Gifts for Giving - while the true reward of your offering is the peace of mind in knowing you helped our parish, you can also receive mileage or other gifts given by your credit card company (if you have a card that offers these rewards).
Lord Jesus Christ, Thou art the good steward, who redeemed Adam and Eve of their failed stewardship by offering Thyself for the life of the world. Thou didst teach us in the feeding of the multitudes that whatever we give to God is returned to us multiplied. Thou didst praise those good and faithful servants in the parable of the talents who returned to the Master their gifts. So help us to learn the joy of stewardship, remembering that everything we have comes from Thee and belongs to Thee. We know, Lord, that we often live in fear of the future and insecurity. Help us to remember the lilies of the field and so to trust in Thy providence. Grant to us a cheerful and generous spirit. Enkindle in the hearts of all Thy people a zealous love for Thee. For Thou art the Good Steward, and to Thee we give thanks, praise and glory, together with Thy Father who is from everlasting and Thine all holy good and life-giving Spirit now and ever and onto the ages of ages. Amen
If you are interested in becoming a steward at our parish, please take a moment to review the Stewardship Booklet. It explains how offerings are used by the church and can assist with possible amounts to tithe, if you are curious. For the same amount as a latte a day, you'll see that you can make a tremendous difference to our parish.
When you feel ready, please visit the following page to learn more about filling out a Stewardship Commitment Pledge Card - Online Pledge Card
Visit our eGiving page to learn more about offering your gifts online as well.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!